The tenant or the lessee has to make the payment in monthly for the lease period. Lease Rental Discounting helps you make the most out of these rental cash flows to generate further assets, which can yield higher returns. Furthermore, these funds can also be deployed for various requirements.
- Long tenure loans
- Customized product offering
- Attractive interest rates for lease rental discounting
- Simple documentation
Main underlying Document to the transaction
- Registered/Unregistered Lease Agreement between Lessor and Lessee
- Property documents/sale deed/agreement to sale of the property to be leased/offered as security
- Valuation of the property to be offered as security/Lease property
Title Search Report to establish the rightful ownership of the property belongs to the Lessor.
Purpose for Lending
The loan may be financed for any productive purpose such as repairs (renovation/alteration/ addition) of the building, purchase of property, acquisition, expansion, projects and any other business related requirements like additional funds requirement, refinance of existing debt etc.